Our Core Values
- It is our ultimate desire and passion to glorify God in every way possible.
- It is our desire to emulate Christ in all of our endeavors.
- It is our desire to obey to the fullest, the Great Commandments of Matthew 22:37-40.
- It is our desire to obey to the fullest, the Great Commission of Matthew 28:18-20 and Acts 1:8.
- It is our desire to esteem and reinforce the authority, integrity, and role of the local church as the primary vehicle through which the Almighty chooses to make disciples, from all nations, tribes and tongues.
- It is our desire to love and respect all of those who serve Jesus Christ, and to allow each to be accountable to Him rather than to us.
- It is our desire to cultivate partnerships with other ministries within the worldwide community of believers, in anticipation of the wonder of the events of Revelation 7:9-10.
- It is our desire to be found faithful as stewards before our God, and before the regulators of finances set up by God ordained governments.
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the complete, the verbally inspired, and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Psalm 90:2; Matthew 28:18-20; Luke 3:21; John 1:1-2; John 10:30; Hebrews 9:14; Revelation 1:8
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His visible, imminent, pre-millennial return from heaven in full power and glory.
Isaiah 7:14; Micah 5:2; Matthew 1:23; John 1:14; John 20:10-31; Acts 1:11; I Timothy 1:15; I Peter 2:24
We believe in the Holy Spirit, His personality and His activity in regeneration, that He indwells every believer and that all Christians are filled with the Holy Spirit for the manifestation of His gifts, His fruit, and His works.
I Corinthians 6:19; II Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:13-14; Ephesians 5:18; Galatians 5:22-25
We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, that he sinned in Adam, that he is now a sinner by nature and by choice.
Genesis 1:27; Genesis 3:17; Romans 3:22-24; I Timothy 2:13-14; James 3:9
We believe that mankind receives salvation by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ and His finished work, apart from human merit, works, or ceremonies, and that all true believers shall be kept forever by the power of God.
John 10:27-29; Romans 5:1-12; Ephesians 2:8-10
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
I Corinthians 15:12-58; Revelation 20:4-6, 11-15